The 2016 68th Annual LDLM Family Reunion is in the record books!
Picture gallery is now available. Click below to view:
We have several to thank, for making this reunion a success.
- Julie Foster and staff @ Drury Plaza Hotel – Franklin, TN
- Granite City Food & Brewery – Franklin, TN
- GrayLine Tours – Nashville, TN
- City of Franklin Parks Department – Franklin, TN
- Roc’s BBQ – Nashville, TN – https://www.facebook.com/rocsbbq
- RhinoPic Photography – Nashville,TN – http://rhinopic.wix.com/rhinopicwebpg
- Pastor Brandon Mason & the Locust Ridge PB Church Family – Arrington, TN – http://www.locustridgepbc.org/
- LDLM Committee and volunteers – Tamela-Chair, Latoya, Velendia, Gearldine, Wilhemina, Anthony, and others.
- ….and most importantly, YOU!
- Annual Family Reunion Meeting notes will be made available to all for review soon. Highlights from meeting include: 2017 Huntsville, AL reunion; 2018 Memphis,TN reunion; Family seed money details; Family elders reunion fee waivers; LDLM calendar effort and more.
- Many inquired about the audio/video broadcast of Sunday’s Locust Ridge Church services. The committee is working to secure a copy.
- Bessie E. Lane scholarship recipient – Sheldon Drake’s essay – ‘What Family Means to Me’ – coming soon. Congrats Sheldon!
- LDLM Family Reunion booklet(electronic copy) – c/o Wilhemina Burwell – coming soon.
- We will be sending out a survey, for all reunion attendees and future attendees to provide feedback on the location, hotel accommodations, activities, and more. We want to hear from you! We want to pass along your thoughts to future reunion committees.
That about covers it…. Thanks again to all who participated, the reunion committee was honored to serve and host you.
-A.Burwell – firstname.lastname@example.org